Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Did It!

I'm pretty sure this will come as no surprise to most of you, but I'm actually on the road. It's more of a surprise to me, I think. Part of me still thinks I'll need to be at work by Monday morning. (If I could have figured out a way to stash that baby and her mom into the van, I would have - they were HARD to leave behind.) I enjoyed a beautiful drive to Hayward, WI today - pictures tomorrow, I promise! I was tired by the time I got here, so just hooked up the electric and water, cooked dinner, and enjoyed the sunset from my camper van. I'd have gone out, but didn't feel like battling the mosquitoes (feeding time is around dusk and dawn, and they can be vicious!) I can't figure out how to actually use the water hookup. I followed the instructions, and flipped the valve, but it just fills the water tanks, then starts spilling on the ground. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but at least this way, it's easy to refill the tanks when I've used a bunch of water. I've been checking out the bike trails this evening; hope to give the bike a spin in the AM - the weather is late-summer perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment