Wednesday, September 7, 2011

GO!!!!

I'm finally ready to go.

I did force the issue a bit - I made reservations in Hayward, Wisconsin for tomorrow night, and I'll lose my money if I don't show up.  And I HATE throwing money away.  (It's probably the best way to pull me away from that grandbaby of mine - she is too cute to leave behind easily...)

Now that the time is here, I must admit I'm a bit nervous about it all.  At best, my grand plan is a bit fuzzy on the details.

But, I'm sure I'll figure those out as I go - and I haven't changed my mind about needing the break one bit.

So, off I go into the wild blue yonder....

1 comment:

  1. For dinner, go to Famous Dave's just east of hayward. It's the original, right on a lake. It's beautiful there. Or you can just go to the Moccasin bar in downtown hayward to see the record sized Musky mounted on the wall.

    ReplyDelete